The AGL EAGL 2000 Horizontal Self Leveling Rotary Laser Level 6009232 is great for use in these applications; Establishing elevations and grade stakes, setting concrete forms and footings, Sub-base leveling, wet screeding concrete, excavating for foundations, footings, drain lines, and septic systems, machine control and topography applications, and basically ALL leveling applications.
High accuracy is the best investment you can make. Here’s why it’s important:
- A project’s integrity starts with a good foundation, then the footing, the sub-base, the finished floor, and the control marks for the other trades.
- Today’s workforce has changed, and they may cut corners. A highly accurate tool that’s easy to use helps them get the job done right.
- Jobsites are a magnet for vibration and temperature changes which causes fluctuations that affect leveling accuracy on standard design lasers.
Protect yourself from the cost and hassle of inaccuracy, mistakes and rework with an EAGL precision laser. No more worrying about being "Close Enough"! At 8 arc seconds, it’s the world’s most precise family of self-leveling lasers. That means you get better than 1/16" accuracy, you get 1/20"!
Height Alert Mode means user can select mode. Alert on: Laser stops if disturbed, allowing user to recheck unit's height. Alert off: Laser automatically re-levels.
Windy Mode allows continuous operation during high winds, vibrations and shocks. Slight movements are ignored and the laser self-levels only if significant movement occurs. Selection of windy mode lowers the sensitivity but does not decrease the accuracy.
Easy to Use
Simple one-button operation means anyone can use it. Turn it on, and it levels itself.
All models include 4 D alkaline batteries. Memory-free NiMH rechargeable battery is optional; allows you to charge and operate at the same time.
- Accuracy: Better than +/- 1/16" in 100 ft. ± 4 mm/100 m; ± 8 arc secs.
- Range: 2,000 feet diameter
- Horizontal Self-leveling: ± 7% (± 4°)
- Laser Beam and Rotation Speed: Red diode; 600 rpm
- Battery Life: 100 hours with 4 D Alkaline batteries. 40 hours with optional NiMH rechargeable battery.
- HI Alert
- Windy Mode
- Operating Temp: -4° to 122° (-20° to 50° C)
- Operating Environment: IP55 water and dust resistant
- Size: 8" h x 6.5" w x 6"d (20 x 16 x 15 cm); 5 lbs. (2.3 kg)
- LS100 Detector and Rod Clamp included.
- LS100 Laser Detector and Clamp
- Alkaline Battery Tray
- Carrying Case
- Users Manual
- Rechargeable NiMH Battery Model
- Two-Year Manufacturers Warranty