FARO Focus X 130 3D Laser Scanner
The ultra-portable Focus3D X 130 enables fast, straightforward, and accurate measurements of objects and buildings. It records architectural façades, complex structures, production and supply facilities, accident sites, and large-volume components.
Fast and exact indoor and outdoor measurements in three dimensions: Simply at your fingertips
The smallest and lightest laser scanner on the market - Focus3D is the ideal tool for indoor and outdoor applications. The fast and accurate laser scanner Focus3D offers everything you might expect from a professional 3D laser scanner – with FARO’s established and well-known level of simplicity.
Focus3D X130 is a mid-range device offering precise scanning up to 130m, integrated GPS and the possibility to perform scanning even in bright sunlight. Remote scanning as well as almost limitless scan data sharing via SCENE Webshare Cloud make the laser scanning solution truly mobile.
The FARO Focus3D X 130 is specially designed for outdoor applications due its small size, light weight, extra long range, extended scanning possibilities even in direct sunlight and easy positioning with the integrated GPS receiver.
Features of the Focus3D X130:
- Distance accuracy up to ±2mm
- Range from 0.6m up to 130m
- Noise reduction 50%
- Measurement speed: up to 976,000 points/second
- Integrated colour camera: Up to 70 mio. pixel
- Laser class: Laser class 1
- Weight: 5.2kg
- Multi-Sensor: GPS, Compass, Height Sensor, Dual Axis Compensator
- Size: 240 x 200 x 100mm
- Scanner control: via touchscreen display and WLAN
- 1 Focus3D-X130, with GPS, Compass, Altimeter (barometer), Dual-axis Compensator and WLAN
- 1 PowerBlock Battery
- 1 Power Supply
- 1 32GB SD Card
- 1 SD Card Reader
- 1 SD Card Cover
- 1 Rugged Transport Case
- 1 License SCENE Software
- 1 Year Maintenance Contract for SCENE Software