The S182A Fusion Splicer is ideal for high-strength and specialty fiber applications. Capable of high-strength splices up to 300kpsi, the S182A is for attenuation.
• The keypad and monitor are mounted in the rear, giving the user easy access to the splice chamber and protection sleeve oven.
• The overall shape of the splicer is rectangular with a flat top for easy incorporation into the work table.
• When used with the correct high-strength accessories, the S182A prevents bare fiber from touching the v-grooves to yield high tensile strength results.
• Remote control software is available for hands-free
operation from a PC.
Fitel S182A Optical Fiber Fusion Splicer
Specifications for the S182A:
- Applicable Fibers: SM, MM, DSF, EDF for splicing fiber of SAME mode field diameter
- Fiber Cladding Diameter: 0.4 mm
- Fiber Cleaver Length: 3 to 5 mm
- Coated Fiber Range: 0.25 mm
- Splice Loss: SM: 0.03dB, MM:0.02dB, DM:0.05 dB
- Operating Environment: -10ºC to +50 ºC
- Splicing Time: 20 seconds
For more information please contact us !!