Leica TCA1201 is the first choice for long range distance monitoring of up to 8000m to a single prism. Using the "Signal scan" functionality of the Leica GeoMoS software allows fully automated monitoring of the prism in direction of the line of sight.
The Leica TCA1201 is equipped with a special distance meter, providing outstanding measurement range of over 8000 m to one prism with high accuracy. Typical use cases are permanent monitoring stations controlled by the Leica GeoMoS software. Even targets at long distances can be detected and targeted automatically using the “signal scan“ functionality of GeoMoS.
Leica TCA1201 Features:
- Outstanding distance measurement range of more than 8 km to a single prism.
- High distance measurement accuracy of 2 mm + 2 ppm.
- Reliable measurements, even when measuring through windows (e.g. windows of measurement huts).
- Ideally suited for long-range distance monitoring with the Leica GeoMoS software.
Leica TPS1200 as a member of the Leica System 1200, together with Leica GPS1200, integrates the unique X-Function with the following features:
- Uniform operating concept
- Identical data management
- Standardized accessories
- Powerful application programs
- Common Office Software Leica Geo Office