Thermo Scientific Niton XL2-100 XRF Analyzer
The Niton XL2 100 hand-held XRF analyser, known as the Niton “Gun”, has been specifically designed for testing a range of precious metals. Fast, accurate, totally non-destructive testing is easy with the Niton XL2 100. The analyser can be used as a hand-held device for large objects or placed into the test stand for small items like ear rings, bangles and rings.
The precious metals kit includes:
- Niton XL2 100 hand-held XRF analyser, including the calibration for Precious Metals, testing Gold, Silver, Platinum and Palladium with up to 14 elements in total
- Test stand for analysing small samples conveniently and safety
- Carry case for the analyser and test stand
- All required software for operation and testing
- NDT software for downloading data and printing certificates
- Full Niton user training
The Niton XL2 100 is used in a variety of applications including the gold buying market, pawn brokers, jewellery manufacturers, re-melt facilities, mints and other locations where the quality of a precious metal is important. Widely accepted in the Australian market the Niton XL2 100 offers performance, reliability and confidence in a USA built product.